I totally stole this from
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_TEN THINGS ABOUT ME (YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN)
1. I am a huge Nintendo nerd. I grew up with it all the way from the NES, and had at various points each of the consoles, and some of the handheld Game Boy variants. There is still
a soft spot in my heart for the days of the Brick, the one handheld that it was almost completely impossible to damage beyond playability.
2. I own a replica of the Ocarina of Time, from the Legend of Zelda games, and I know how to play it. I am terrible at it, because I have the approximate speed and dexterity of a comatose sloth when playing it, but I can, anyways.
3. I'm a big nature guy. I love to just go outside and walk around in the forests and stuff. Also, I love art that is really nature-based, too. I'm pretty much a tree-hugging hippy at heart.
4. I like to play MUDs. I started playing Sabrous
, and now I play Stellarmass
, too! I even met my boyfriend on Sabrous, so that holds a special thing for me.
5. I play paintball. Not official tournaments, or with special arenas or anything, though. Just in the woods, with some of the guys. I got the actual nickname Pinkpainter (Pinky, for short), from playing. I ended up (in the dead of winter, while it was snowing) playing in a white semi-fancy T-shirt and painter's white pants (for the record: really really cold.
) And I had pink paint-filled ammo. So, yeah. And some of the others got properly innuendo-y names, too. Like my buddy's nickname of BALLS JOHNSON (must be pronounced loud and in a gravelly voice, regardless of context or speaker). XD
6. As far as movies go, I prefer action movies, comedies, and sci-fi and fantasy-based movies. And Pixar movies, because those kind of remind me of all the cartoons I used to watch as a kid.
I love to build intricate buildings and furnish them. And I modded my art files, so now my home is filled with Bob Ross-style landscapes and Gordon Freeman, amongst other nerd reference pictures and stuff.
8. I like to listen to techno, rave, and electronica music a lot, but my collection also has a fair bit of orchestral stuff, and more mainstream-y kind of stuff, too. My tastes in music are fairly broad, if picky, and quite eclectic. I've got some fun ones in there, like "Safety Dance" (Men without Hats), "Hey Jude" (The Beatles), and
a bit of Pink Floyd in there, too. Also a buttload of Zelda music remixes and stuff, because I am such a fanboy.
9. I'm not particularly religious, but I do have kind of a vaguely defined spirituality thing going on. It's pretty much centered around the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I've personally found the rest of varying religious doctrines to be just extra rules and stuff beyond that. Well, that and trying to make people feel better about death and dying, anyways. (I have my own views about that, of course, but I prefer to keep those private.)
10. Uhhh... I can't think of a tenth think I want to share. So, um, just ask me (almost) anything, and I'll answer that!